Tuesday 20 January 2015

A horror book

I was going to visit my parents. I planned to go in the evening. When I got home after classes, I checked the schedule and I discovered that there's a train one hour earlier than I thought. I was feeling bad and I wanted to stay in bed. That's why I packed very fast and run to the station before I decide not to go anywhere. I got to the station, bought the ticket and I still had about 15-20 minutes. I went to a bookstore because I forgot to take anything to read during the trip, the trip takes 1 hour and a half so I would have died. I decided spontaneously to buy a book of a Polish writer. I didn't expect much. But when I started reading I was positively surprised. The book was very good and I read it in about 5 hours. I just couldn't stop reading.

This book was Domofon of Zygmunt MiƂoszewski. It tells us the story about life of people in a tower block in Warsaw. One day, a young couple moves in. In the moment when they want to carry their furniture up to the apartment, the police stops them because someone died – his head was cut by a moving elevator when he wanted to get out of it. Strange and horrible situations multiply. In the culminate moment occupants can't get out of the building or contact with the world. Some dark power keeps them inside and doesn't let them out.


I recommend the book very much. If you like horrors, you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment